Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in the public areas of our website, that information could be collected and used by third parties over whom we have no control. This includes information supplied by you to register with our site or to enter into a competition. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post on this website. You are responsible for informing yourself of the privacy policies of the websites provided by third parties accessed via links on this site, as well as other websites that may appear on this website.
Information we collect
When you visit our website and register, we will ask you to provide information including your name and email address. If you are logged into the site, we also collect other personal information such as your job history, skills and preferences as a way of finding candidates that match your employment history, preferences or skills. We may also collect information externally from this website (such as information regarding candidates who secure placements through the Company), to profile the interests and needs of candidates and clients. All of this information enables us to profile the interests and needs of candidates and clients; post and solicit applications for staffing opportunities; track the status of job openings; assess interest among applicants.
We collect Personal Information directly from you and through your use of our Services such as name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information. We collect such data when you register with us or provide it to us when making a purchase on the Site or using certain features of our Services.:
- Staffing and career opportunities:
Please read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement to learn more about how we handle job postings and candidate information, including the information we collect and how it is used.
- Online forms and accounts:
- You can securely store resumes and other information online, create a profile to help you find jobs in your area, apply for positions that match your skills, and upload your CV. We use the information we collect to provide customized service and improve our products and services. You may also be asked to update or correct your personal details on our website from time-to-time.
- Communications with us online:
- Personal Information collected through our contact forms is just a result of you giving us your name and email address to contact you with important news, notices or essential emails regarding your account details. In order to improve your experience using their website or to provide you with relevant offers, we may also need to collect some of your Personal Information.
- Client staffing and recruitment needs:
- If you are a representative of a facility or client who is interested in our Services, we may collect a range of Personal Information and other information about you in connection with your facility’s staffing and recruitment needs, including without limitation your name (first and last), company name, job title, job function, job level, industry, staffing challenges, current recruitment model, location of conduction meetings between our firm and your organization, experience working with our industry etc.
- When you do business with us, you will provide us with your personal information. We may use your information to improve our Services and offerings, and to conduct research, including analysis of your behavior and preferences to inform our marketing efforts. Our affiliates may also combine information collected through the Service with other data sources we have and share that combined data with certain entities. Some of these third parties may use this information to contact you in response to surveys or to provide updates about their own goods or services.
- Social media, online forums, blogs, message boards:
If you choose to interact with us through social media platforms, we may collect your first name, last name, age and other related Personal Information. We may also take measures to collect other information that is made available on your public social network profiles, on other public locations, including Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Cookies and automated technology:
How we use your personal information
We will only use your Personal Information to help you benefit from our services. If we need to use your Personal Information, we will ask for your consent. We will share with clients how we can assist you with the services offered through our website.
We may sometimes share your Personal Information with third parties for the above mentioned reasons. If you provide us with information or personal details such as your email address, we will try to protect the information you provide us from unauthorized access or disclosure by using physical, electronic and managerial procedures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information handled. We will also take reasonable steps to ensure that those third parties who receive your personal information will respect its confidentiality (for example by contractual requirement and/or our Registrars being bound by confidentiality restrictions).
Sharing with third parties:
We may share your information, including the Personal Information identified in the “Information We Collect” section above, with third parties who may send you promotional communications about products and services we believe may be of interest to you. The third parties with whom we share your information include:
- Your information will be visible to our clients, which is a condition of the service. We reserve the right to make this information available for listing purposes, in response to your candidate profile and on our website.
- Compliance regulators:
- Service providers and vendors:
- We may use third-party vendors to provide certain services on our behalf. These vendors must abide by our security and privacy commitments, which prohibit them from using your Personal Information for their own purposes. They are required to utilize your Personal Information only for the specific purpose for which they are engaged, such as processing accounts payable or hosting and supporting our IT systems, and they are required to keep your Personal Information confidential.
- Affiliates may also perform a range of services, including but not limited to temporary and direct hire placement services, vendor management services, information technology and consulting services.
Your choices regarding your personal information
- Disabling Cookies and Controlling the Collection of Your Personal Information.
- Do Not Track.
- We offer the ability to unsubscribe from our communications at any time. To opt out of receiving marketing emails, please contact us by clicking "unsubscribe" at any time, or contact us using the information listed in the "Contact" section below and providing your name, an email address and a phone number.
We recognize that it is important to you to have confidence in the security of your Personal Information and we are committed to protecting your privacy. We ensure commercially reasonable security safeguards especially designed to manage the Personal Information we collect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We also provide frameworks within our organization to make sure that appropriate procedures are followed to protect the confidentiality of Personal Information.
Your state mandated privacy rights
Here's what you can do to protect your privacy and make sure that your Personal Information is not shared with other companies. In order to do so, you need to know your rights and what we do with your information.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (Civil Code § 1798.100, et seq.) provides you with specific rights regarding your Personal Information depending on the nature of your relationship with us.
Where applicable, your rights includes:
Right to be informed about collection, sale or disclosure:
- You have the right to know how we collect and use your Personal Information, as well as the types of uses and disclosures we make of it. You also have the right to ask us not to process this information in certain ways or share it with third parties. If at any time you would like more information about how we treat your Personal Information, or if you would like to correct, modify, delete or restrict its use by us, we will take reasonable steps to honor any such requests made by contacting us directly.
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information:
- You may request a copy of the Personal Information we have collected from you over the past 12 months. Once we have confirmed your identity, we will help you with a copy of the Personal Information about you in a portable and technically feasible format that is readily usable.
- Right to delete:
- At times, you may have the right to request that your Personal Information is deleted. For situations where this is required by law or for legitimate reasons, we will endeavor to delete your information without undue delay.
- Right to opt-out of the sale of personal information:
- We do give out your information for monetary benefits. However, certain laws allow you with the right to opt out of the online sale of your personal Information.
- Right to equal service for exercising your privacy rights:
- We do not discriminate against you when you exercise your privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act or other applicable law. We will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, provide you with a different level of quality of goods or services, or suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods than others.
To exercise your rights as a candidate, please use the contact information listed in the "Contact" section below.
Verifying your identity
We will verify your identity to confirm that the Personal Information relates to you, or if a consumer request is made, if you are a California resident and are the registered owner of that consumer request.
If we have any questions about who you are or what information you are requesting, do ask. Please provide us with valid identification to verify your identity, and we will be happy to review your request.
Shine the light
California’s "Shine the Light '' law (Civil Code § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the information listed below or by sending us an email at info@Vemsta.com.
Our website is designed and intended for adults. By accessing and/or using our website, you represent that you are a legal adult.
We do not knowingly market our website or other materials to children under the age of thirteen (13).
In accordance with the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) Rule, Vemsta as a service provider, are required to obtain parental consent before taking personal information from children.
Reporting suspicious activity
We appreciate your trust in Vemsta, and we thank you for contacting us. We aim to provide a high-quality service to all of our customers, and take fraud seriously. If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on our website or via other communication methods (e.g, email) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can follow up with appropriate actions.
2390 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016